"Interface with" X "connect to" =

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Tue Nov 9 22:31:23 UTC 2010

"These self-contained converters _interface to_ a full range of video formats."

There are millions upon millions - I exaggerate for the hell of it -
of hits for "interface to/interfaces to." So, naturally, I've probably
missed numerous of examples <har! har!> of NP1 _interface/sVERB to_
NP2. But, in the relatively-few hits that I did examine, _interface/s
(to)_ combos consist only of a noun followed by a preposition.

--
-Wilson
–––