"Shoot beaver"?

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Wed Nov 10 04:49:50 UTC 2010

Does anyone know the slang-meaning of this? I've heard it on only one
occasion, in 1963. (I remember the year because it's the year in which
the Porsche 911 came out. In the picture of it in Road & Track, its
license plate by coincidence bore the initials of my supervisor.) I
came in on the tail-end of a conversation in which the supervisor was
repeating a story that his ten-year-old daughter had told him about
the girls in her class "shooting beaver" at the boys.

--
-Wilson
–––