RE "Shoot beaver"?

Ronald Butters ronbutters at AOL.COM
Wed Nov 10 16:07:30 UTC 2010

Or maybe it was never so described at all?

If all the heterosexual and bisexual males on this list-serv now contribute their memories and associations with someone having seen glimpses of uncovered female crotches in public places, members (no pun intended) will have to spend even more time than usual deleting the tedious messages.