Response to JL

Eric Nielsen ericbarnak at GMAIL.COM
Fri Nov 12 11:08:25 UTC 2010

I apologize for any past impertinence on my part, but-while we are
discussing ways to improve the list-I would like to add:

This has probably been brought up before, but one major way to cut down on
bytes used is to shave off unneccessary text in replies. It can be very hard
to navigate through pages that repeat the text of all the previous replies.
It may take a little time on the poster's part, but it would save memory and
make the list more readable if the delete command was used more. This issue
has been brought up on other lists I belong to and is not a  problem unique
to this list.

Eric