It's Official: NOAD Demeans Self for PR Gold (UNCLASSIFIED)

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Wed Nov 17 01:59:37 UTC 2010

At 8:12 PM -0500 11/16/10, victor steinbok wrote:
>I usually solve the problem by clicking "Reply [To] All", then
>deleting ADS-L from the list. It should work in most email clients,
>although I cannot vouch for all versions of Eudora from the past 5
>years as I have not used them.
>
>VS-)

For my relatively elderly (6.2) version of Eudora, Joel's cut and
paste method is the only one that works for the purpose indicated;
either a Reply-All or a simple Reply goes just to ADS unless the
original message is differently structured.  But I wouldn't want us
to change that, since I almost invariably intend to post my responses
to the list.

LH