OK

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Fri Nov 19 12:46:53 UTC 2010

What's really improbable is that a whole book could be written about it!
Kudos to Allan!

Anyway, "improbable" is another one of those words that appeal to highbrow
audiences.  Can't hurt, right?

So, with a book on the F-word and book on OK, what's left?

JL