Most Notable Quotations of 2010 (UNCLASSIFIED)

Mon Nov 22 14:53:00 UTC 2010

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

"If you touch my junk, I'm gonna have you arrested" seems to be gaining
currency -- it probably will be this year's "Don't tase me, bro!"

Behalf Of

----------------------

------
> -
>
> I am now working on my list for the Associated Press of the top 10
most
> notable quotations of the year.  By "notable" I mean "important" or
"famous"
> or "particularly revealing of the spirit of our times" rather than
necessarily
> being eloquent or admirable.
>
> Some of the possibiliities (many of them very helpfully suggested by
Ben