Q: The "(Eastern) Argus" (UNCLASSIFIED)

Mon Nov 22 17:19:30 UTC 2010

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Supposedly it is in the newspaper archives of GenealogyBank (which I
thought was more or less a duplication of the Early American Newspapers
database).

If you delimit the search there to Maine>Portland>Eastern Argus, and the
year 1835, and search for the string "Maine", you get 488 hits from Jan
6 through Dec 30.

Behalf Of

------