Most Notable Quotations of 2010 (UNCLASSIFIED)

Dan Goncharoff thegonch at GMAIL.COM
Mon Nov 22 17:25:44 UTC 2010

I thought the quote was relevant because, whatever your position on
the concept of church and state, the phrase itself is not in the
Constitution or its Amendments, and many of the very intelligent
people discussing it, including those on this list, are unaware of
that fact.

DanG