Q: The "(Eastern) Argus"

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Mon Nov 22 18:06:02 UTC 2010

Thanks, Bill.  I just found what I was looking for in 1835 in
GenealogyBank.  Although not with my first choice of search terms --
a false negative from OCR, I assume.

EAN claims not to hold 1835 (perhaps that year was not held by the
American Antiquarian Society?!) and additionally a text search in EAN
did not find my target.

All it cost me was $9.95 ... and perhaps I will think of something
else to look for in the next 29 days.

Joel