narrative

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Tue Nov 23 13:01:14 UTC 2010

Geoff uses the new sense of narrative, which I reported some months ago, on
another thread:

"And by that standard the Obama remark qualified. It got very wide
circulation on the right, where people made it conform to their narratives
of  Obama's arrogance, weakness, cowardice, posturing, lack of class, ghetto
style -- even homosexuality (see below)."

I.e., tendentious partisan interpretation.

JL