Still More Bad Girl Talk

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Sun Oct 3 23:31:43 UTC 2010

On Sun, Oct 3, 2010 at 10:32 AM, Jonathan Lighter
<wuxxmupp2000 at gmail.com> wrote:

> "I wouldn't piss on that bitch if her ass was on fire."

We used to say,

"I wouldn't piss down his throat, if his heart was on fire."

> "Sweet Baby Jesus!" Â (Heavens to Betsy!)

You're probably already familiar with the parody,

"Holy mother-of-pearl!"

> "I would not screw Danielle with a homeless man's penis!" Â (Lady speaking.)

We used to say,

"I wouldn't fuck that skink with *your* dick!"

This was quite popular, because it not only downs the the third
person, but it also jones with the second person. And, if he wasn't
quick enough on his mental feet to notice that, then he would be
allowing himself to be fucked over.

--
-Wilson
–––