kype

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Oct 23 14:08:49 UTC 2010

  Another correspondent from the Upper Midwest, suggested the "correct"
word is "kaif". I'll report any extra details if they come up.

I am not suggesting that there is any actual connection between "kype"
and "kike"--merely reporting on a local idiocy. But it would be
interesting to find out if the folk etymology is more pervasive or if
it's simply an isolated idiot.

     VS-)