Quote: Writing about music is like dancing about architecture (close variant attrib Martin Mull 1980 July)

Tue Oct 26 03:16:17 UTC 2010

Dan Goncharoff wrote:
>>I just thought I should point out that, if Martin Mull said it and lots of
>>people heard it, he may have said it on one of his albums from the 70s.
>>
>>DanG
>
> He probably *didn't* say it on Mary Hartman Mary Hartman.  It doesn't
> sound like Garth Gimble.
>
> LH

Many thanks for the suggestion and comment. Martin Mull appeared as
"both wife-beater Garth Gimble and his twin brother, talk show host,
Barth Gimble" in Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman states Wikipedia.

Fernwood 2 Night ran from July 1977 – September 1977 according to
Wikipedia and IMDB. Martin Mull played the host Barth Gimble on
Fernwood 2 Night.

Garson