creeper/rando/sketchball + "off of" redux

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Fri Oct 29 18:47:21 UTC 2010

That should be "*and* we easily misinterpret...."

I don't know how to judge anyone "off of a Facebook page."  Does anybody?
Or do they just think they do?

(A voice in my head says, "Dude!  You can judge people in a movie or on TV,
right?" Must  shout down that voice!)

JL