fling poo

Sun Oct 31 11:55:08 UTC 2010

I have heard the phrase used to refer to primate behavior, e.g., here
are some questions at the WikiAnswers website:

Why do monkeys fling poo at you when they get mad?
Why do monkeys fling poo?
Why do monkeys poo and then fling it at each other?

AddictingGames has under the category Arcade & Classic the game Super
Monkey Poop Fight. The tags for the game are: Funny, Gross, Naughty.
The URL for the game uses a variant of the phrase:

http://www.addictinggames.com/supermonkeypoopflinging.html

The use of the phrase may have shifted from the behavior of monkeys to
the behavior of humans.