rat's tale

Mark Mandel thnidu at GMAIL.COM
Mon Sep 6 18:16:45 UTC 2010

"Ratatouille" is one rat's tale. There are plenty more. Here are a few from
the first dozen or so of Google(/"rat-tale" -Ratatouille/):

STRICTLY OBSERVING: Rat tale
Having recently read the children’s chapter book, Wilhelmina Under the
Stairs, I was very impressed by its old-fashioned tone, which is reminiscent
of the imaginative tales I can remember my primary school teachers reading
to me. ...
Wilhelmina Under the Stairs revolves around its title character, a rat who
has lived her entire life within the confines of the peaceful, secure banks
of the Maury River.
www.swvatoday.com/living/article/strictly...rat_tale/7795/ -

"Murphy Brown" A Rat's Tale (1995)
Directed by Alan Rafkin. With Candice Bergen, Pat Corley, Grant Shaud. Visit
IMDb for Photos, Showtimes, Cast, Crew, Reviews, Plot Summary, Comments, ...
www.imdb.com/title/tt0653713/

A Rat's Tale | Feature | Chicago Reader
Eugene Hawes told a story that put three men in jail for five and a half
years. Two other people remain in prison. Hawes told a story about them too.
www.chicagoreader.com › News & Commentary

The Roof Rat's Tale
Roof Rats: rats, contributions, roof rat song, roof rat memorial.
members.cox.net/snewberry5/

Rat Tale for Rat Zapper Mouse and Rat Trap
          [THIS ONE SEEMS TO BE RELATED TO "TATTLETALE", AS WELL AS
           "rat tail" FOR THE "LONG WIRE CONNECTION" SUBSENSE.  M A M]
The Rat Tale or rat tail is an accessory for the Rat Zapper rat and mouse
trap system.
The Rat Tale lets you know when you need to empty the Rat Zapper with a
blinking red light.
The 12 foot cord makes it easy to check the Rat Zapper in the attic, false
ceilings, under stairwells, and other difficult to reach places.
www.pestproducts.com/rattale.htm -

m a m