service = 'benefit afforded by animal activity'; synchronicity = 'conjunction; intertwining'

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Sep 11 21:50:53 UTC 2010

On _All Things Considered_ this evening an ecologist explained that wild
insects in the rain forest "provide many services, such as pollination."
Later she spoke again of various such "services," including "pollination
services."

Fifteen minutes later, a Professor of Communications spoke on CNN of the
troubling "synchronicity" of news media and blog and Twitter publicizings of
the threatened Qur'an burnings.

My knowledge of Jung and media tells me that it was anything but
"synchronicity."

JL