service = 'benefit afforded by animal activity'; synchronicity = 'conjunction; intertwining'

Dan Goncharoff thegonch at GMAIL.COM
Mon Sep 13 21:08:42 UTC 2010

I think equating "services" with "benefits" misses the point.

In many companies (and in the military) essential functions are
performed by contractors. The functions are often called "services". I
take the NPR comment to be consistent with this sense of the word.

DanG