better with each passing day (UNCLASSIFIED)

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Tue Sep 14 16:08:41 UTC 2010

Science says that _Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring_ is pretty
much the best movie.

As for the worst, IMDb offers an extended list chosen by the people:

http://www.imdb.com/chart/bottom

Do you know which one starred a future Congressman?

JL