LGBTQQ/SGL

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Sep 16 11:48:30 UTC 2010

Laurence Durrell suggested in 1949 that there were at least five sexes.
Kurt Vonnegut revealed that there were five on the planet
Tralfamadore.  Much later Ann Fausto-Sterling suggested that the same was
true on earth as well.

Her categories are not identical to those in Mark's initialism, however.
They include herms, ferms, and merms.

JL