Book wanted: _The Cant Languages of Europe_

Robin Hamilton robin.hamilton3 at VIRGINMEDIA.COM
Fri Sep 17 23:15:50 UTC 2010

> Thanks, Stephen, sounds well worth a look.
>
> Robin

Having now looked, it seems, from the bits quoted online from the
publisher's blurb, as if the book is simply a reprint of various articles
from Wikipedia.  Dear at half the price.

       :-(

Robin