OT, but perhaps interesting

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Sat Sep 18 20:33:05 UTC 2010

A example  of seemingly-spontaneous "folk-poetry" (in quotes because I
have no real idea whether this qualifies for that definition).

Twenty-ish, Southern, black male speaker of the usual type of "guests"
on the Jerry Springer Show:

"Don't leave me, baby!
You the Red Bull of my soul!
You give my heart wings!"

The slogan of the so-called "energy drink," Red Bull, is

"Red Bull gives you wings!"

Since my wife was unaware of this, therefore not seeing why I
considered the above worth posting, I thought that I'd better mention
that, just in case.

--
-Wilson
–––