REM song is most misheard - Telegraph

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Sep 22 05:25:55 UTC 2010

  I do want to emphasize that I was referring only to the lines that I
quoted, not the entire list of 20 misheard lyrics that appears in the
article. Some of the remaining 15 are just plain goofy. I don't see how
"Stayin' alive" or "Must be talking to an angel" can be "misheard, but,
of course, I know the songs--including the titles.  Perhaps hearing them
cold might sound different.

     VS-)