classic crash blossom (avant la lettre)

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Tue Sep 28 15:39:37 UTC 2010

How hard could it have been to think of "Freed foreign prisoner
*murders* again"?  And it's even one letter shorter!

But perhaps the headline writer was led down the garden path by the
past tense used in the first sentence of the article:

"A convict freed in the foreign prisoner fiasco went on to commit a
murder, the Government has revealed."

Joel