noodleback

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Sat Apr 2 19:43:18 UTC 2011

At 12:22 PM -0500 4/2/11, Dennis Baron wrote:
>Does anybody ever mention that all tea is imported? I mean,
>shouldn't we be developing our own tea instead of depending on
>foreign tea from countries like China and India?

That's why we throw it into the bay!  Or the toilet!  Party on!  (In
fact if we all just become Mormons, we wouldn't be indulging in all
that evil furriner-produced tea and coffee.)

Of course we may still be tempted by the (domestic) devil's brew, not
to mention what goes on it those t(ea)-rooms...

LH