"Five features that the iPod Nano needs _over_ a camera"

Dan Goncharoff thegonch at GMAIL.COM
Mon Apr 4 19:01:20 UTC 2011

I suggest the "that" and the "over" stumble over each other.

 "Five features the iPod Nano needs over a camera" is a lot clearer to me.

 "Five features the iPod Nano needs" sounds like a complete thought.
"...over a camera" sounds like an added concept that doesn't seem
sufficient.

"Five features that the iPod Nano needs..." doesn't sound complete (although
it could be), and "...over a camera" completes the thought.

DanG