"fellow" = "A black man"; also "secesh' noun & adj. 1862; and "nub" 1728

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Tue Apr 5 02:47:20 UTC 2011

On Mon, Apr 4, 2011 at 10:11 PM, Dan Goncharoff <thegonch at gmail.com> wrote:
> What are you talking about? I call it the little finger; I call it the
> pinky. I have NEVER called it the pinky finger.

All that I know about you people is what I've seen and heard by way of
the media. What about "pinky toe" and "pinky ring"? Are you trying to
say that these forms aren't universal among you people? All those
radio and television shows, all of those motion pictures have been
perpetrating a lie, a crime against society?

I wasn't aware of that.

Or is it your point that _pinky_ alone is sufficient, by default, for
the referencing of the little finger in you people's culture and that
any other assumption or assertion is incorrect? Who knew?

IAC, please accept my apologies. I regret the error.

--
-Wilson
-----