"fellow" = "A black man"; also "secesh' noun & adj. 1862; and "nub" 1728

Herb Stahlke hfwstahlke at GMAIL.COM
Tue Apr 5 04:03:18 UTC 2011

In the German-Russian community I grew up in in Michigan I always new
it as "little finger."  I don't recall hearing "pinky" until I went to
boarding school for high school in Milwaukee.  Some of the boys there
used "pinky" but most used "little finger."  I thought I heard it
mostly from girls in Milwaukee and have since generally thought of it
as female vocabulary.

Herb