bogus Aeschylus quote?

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Fri Apr 8 02:05:26 UTC 2011

Yes, "Aeschylus" is one of my pen names. I'm sure you'd recognize the
others. Some of them appear in reference books with the bogus bios I've
supplied.

And coming up with those, believe me, would be worthy of  Plutarch, if
there'd been such a person.

JL