very minor note on "lady" (UNCLASSIFIED)

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Tue Apr 19 14:44:19 UTC 2011

I'm with Bill.

A "bag lady" is a bag lady.  To some she might be a "bag woman," but to me
that can only be a lady who who collects and delivers bribes, bets, etc.,
for crooks.  Like a bagman, only a lady.

JL
,