The new (old?) "specialize

victor steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Apr 21 21:15:55 UTC 2011

Very old. I remember Alewife Foreign Auto "specializing" in German cars
since before 1983. Auto-part stores "specializing in hard-to-get parts". The
same applies to just about everything. Not sure HOW old, but it's OLD. In
fact, that's how the Specialized brand of bikes and bike parts (parts came
first, before they started making mountain bikes) came about.

VS-)