quotemine

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Apr 23 13:57:27 UTC 2011

In 2008 I mentioned the halfwit interpretation, from 1976 in my
experience, of the truncated statement "Suffer the little children..." to
mean, essentially, "Let the little brats suffer!"

Doesn't that appear also to be the interpretation of the otherwise
apparently literate blogger?

JL