The manner in which it was arrived

Dan Goncharoff thegonch at GMAIL.COM
Wed Aug 3 19:26:36 UTC 2011

Sorry if this is coming across as extreme nitpicking.

For me, "where" is a term of place, and the copywriter in me does not
consider context to be a place. Once you cross that hurdle, however, I
still think the second "in" sounds redundant:

in the context where it appears

would sound fine to my ears if I thought context could take a "where"

"that" would work
"in which" would work, and resolves the second "in" issue.
DanG