"tar baby" in the news

paul johnson paulzjoh at MTNHOME.COM
Thu Aug 4 16:06:11 UTC 2011

paul johnson
     None of us may like it, but if we have Jewish friends or even worse
Jewish in-laws you don't discuss Israel.  As a Gentile, you are
automatically disqualified.  Much the same with whites and blacks.  It's
hard to be civil while tiptoeing on egg shells and that's in public
dialogue, in written discourse, one certainty is that someone's going to
end up offended.

--

Blunt force trauma
        It's better to give than to receive.