"hourly", noun, "public conveyance that runs every hour", antedated nearly 50 years

Dan Goncharoff thegonch at GMAIL.COM
Sun Aug 7 23:34:15 UTC 2011

According to hopstop.com, it actually takes six minutes to get from
Rector St to Houston St. (the southern border of the Ninth Ward, which
roughly corresponds to the West Village)
.
DanG