Request about famous rejoinder: I shall be sober to-morrow, whereas you will remain the fool you are to-day. (1882) (Later examples by W. C. Fields and Winston Churchill) (UNCLASSIFIED)

Dan Goncharoff thegonch at GMAIL.COM
Mon Aug 8 21:45:51 UTC 2011

A butt e-mail?

BTW, does OED have this sense of "butt" to mean "sent from my
smartphone while in my pocket"?

DanG