"gink"?

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Wed Aug 31 23:51:45 UTC 2011

On Aug 31, 2011, at 6:26 PM, Dan Goncharoff wrote:

> I wish to declare I am neither a gunch or a ginch.
>
> TheGonch

Well, on the bright side, if a ginch is an ectomorph and a gunch an endomorph, as sound symbolism predicts and the lexical entries seems to confirm, that would make you a mesomorph.  Could be worse.

--LH, who is now prepared to speculate that "gunk" derived from a term originally designating a large mess o' money