fool

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Fri Dec 2 03:34:34 UTC 2011

On Thu, Dec 1, 2011 at 1:45 PM, Dan Goncharoff <thegonch at gmail.com> wrote:
victor steinbok <aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM> wrote:

> "Men are exfoliating fools."

FWIW, "in my dialect," that means

1) Men are really, really good at performing the act of exfoliating.
2) Men really, really enjoy performing the act of exfoliating.
3) Men really, really enjoy performing the act of exfoliating upon themselves.
4) Men are exfoliating [an otherwise-unspecified group of] fools.

In like manner, Richard Pryor once said,

"When I was in the joint, I was a license-plate-stamping motherfucker!"

That is to say, when he was in the joint, he license-plate-stamped his ass off.
--
-Wilson
-----