"most well-known"

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sun Dec 4 17:17:41 UTC 2011

Good to know, but I didn't say that "best-known" was on the verge of
extinction - merely that *journalists* seem to have "learned"
somewhere that it was "ungrammatical" (you know, like objective "me"
in familiar contexts).

And I was beginning to worry that, somehow, maybe it was and that I am
an illiterate.

JL