Retarded - good

Sun Dec 11 00:38:54 UTC 2011

FWIW, that very much is how I felt last night when I heard the word used. The speaker seemed to be searching for a word to really emphasize how good something was, and "insanely good" was the meaning I took. I think she said "retarded good," an interesting adverbial use, but I can't recall clearly enough to cite it. BB