sweater

victor steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Dec 17 22:46:30 UTC 2011

As for the difference you suggest, I am not sure if "better" is the right
word for it. Perhaps "preferred by some". Perhaps an even better option
would have been to drop the plural marker--but let's consult the experts on
this. I have no particular preference or deep concern about this, but if
it's incorrect, I'll be happy to change it in the future (it's a little
late to correct the errors that have already been committed--and committed
to electronic "print").

VS-)