"success in life .. a quarter hour before my time"

Dan Goncharoff thegonch at GMAIL.COM
Mon Dec 19 02:34:00 UTC 2011

I don't know.

But I have an 1836 attribution that quotes Nelson as saying "to being
always twenty minutes before my time I owe all that I have on earth":

The guide to knowledge, Volume 4 (Google eBook)
[image: Front Cover]<http://books.google.com/books?id=ew_W1cyXHiUC&printsec=frontcover&source=gbs_ge_summary_r&cad=0>
 William Pinnock
<http://books.google.com/books?id=ew_W1cyXHiUC&dq=Nelson+twenty+minutes+%22before+my+time%22&sitesec=reviews>
 0 Reviews<http://books.google.com/books?id=ew_W1cyXHiUC&dq=Nelson+twenty+minutes+%22before+my+time%22&sitesec=reviews>
Printed for the proprietor; and published by W. Edwards, 1836
DanG