"the most clutch" (adjectival phrase)

Neal Whitman nwhitman at AMERITECH.NET
Mon Dec 19 21:08:42 UTC 2011

I wrote this blog post on the subject, with a link to a 2006 discussion on this list, including a quotation from Arnold agreeing with my analysis of how "fun" became an adjective.

http://literalminded.wordpress.com/2008/09/20/fun-with-funner-and-funnest/

Neal Whitman
Home: 614 501-1890
Cell: 614 260-1622