_Dago_

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Tue Dec 27 03:36:12 UTC 2011

The TV show, "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia":

A. You play [frozen-pond hockey] like a giabroni(?), dood!
B. "Giabroni." That has a cool sound, man. What does it mean?"
A. I don't know, but it sounds like some kind of _dago_ word."

I haven't heard that spoken in dekkids. However, I saw it in print
about six months in an SI article noting that Yogi Berra is from a a
Saint Louis 'hood known as "Dago Hill."

IASIP is renowned for its total like - uh, LACK; sorry - of PC, as is
typical of Comedy Central programming. IASIP is telecast unbleeped. No
C-bomb or N-bmb has been dropped. But,

Youneverknow.

--
-Wilson