stakeholder = 'a party with any sort of interest whatsoever'

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Sun Feb 6 17:38:40 UTC 2011

I'm sure I've heard it in New England in the general sense David
describes, and in similar contexts -- discussion of the effects of
local project plans, either government or private.

Joel