stakeholder = 'a party with any sort of interest whatsoever'

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Tue Feb 8 02:40:14 UTC 2011

That sounds like the Monty Python "Loretta" sketch from Life of Brian.

http://goo.gl/jZUD

Then, of course, there is "What have the Romans done for us?".

http://goo.gl/ytPU

     VS-)