pathic

Ronald Butters ronbutters at AOL.COM
Fri Feb 11 20:02:49 UTC 2011

I agree with "gothic." That is the most likely, given the ways he makes his other letters.  In addition, in terms of content and context, "gothic" also makes the most sense. it is a silly, empty-headed, pretentious, puerile piece of crap. I agree with the suggestion that he was drunk. I doubt that he knew what "pathic" meant (despite his rumored interest in being the top half of homosexual anal couplings).