BE "Your ass!" = WE "Up yours!" < "[Fxck you] Up your ass!"?

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Sun Feb 13 20:41:28 UTC 2011

A hand note: I think, you just made the case that "Your ass!" and "Up
yours!" are not equivalent and don't have the same origin. Of course, BE
"Your ass!" may be different from the usage *I* am familiar with.
Perhaps a parallel that does connect them would be "Your mama!", or,
more accurately, "Jo mama!"

VS-)