"Clunker" not in OED?

Sat Feb 19 21:18:41 UTC 2011

The photo shows a car model that I believe is old and out-of-date
compared to cars of the year 1930. Yet the car is drivable, and it
does not look dilapidated. It uses a stick instead of a steering
wheel, and the driver is not enclosed.

Someone with antique car expertise could judge the model year of the
"klunker" better than I could.
Garson